Web designer internship
Currently accepting applicants for 2 undergraduate students to do a 6 month internship. The main duty of the interns will be to design and test Flash based interactive web pages. Applicants should be willing to work part-time a minimum of 10 hours per week. The working hours are flexible, so some of the work can be done on the weekend or at home.
Experience in the following is required:
- Adobe Flash (CS3 or preferably CS4)
- Flash action script 3
- Web development
- Computer graphics (using Photoshop or similar package)
- Good technical writing & communications skills
Experience in the following is desired:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Solid modeling
- C programming
- All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the US or its possessions
- All applicants must be currently registered (part time or full time) in a degree program that leads to a bachelor or associate degree
- Students who have received their bachelor's degrees and are no longer enrolled as undergraduates are not eligible to participate in this internship
Please send your resume and samples of your previous Flash work to email@example.com
Specify how many hours you can work per week and provide your contact information.
Compensation will be based on qualifications.
Advanced Science and Automation Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer