END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "ADVANCED SCIENCE AND AUTOMATION CORP." SOFTWARE PRODUCT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Advanced Science and Automation Corp. for the software identified above. By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
- GRANT OF LICENSE.
This EULA grants you the following rights:
You may install and use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared, installed or used concurrently on different computers.
- You may not make or distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or electronically transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from one computer to another or over a network.
- You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, lend, transfer, or sublicense the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Advanced Science and Automation Corp. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Indiana.
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is supplied as is without warranty of any kind. Advanced Science and Automation Corp. assumes no liability or responsibility to any person or entity for direct or indirect damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) resulting from the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.